Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Celebrations

With Easter only days away, there are tons of celebrations in the form of Egg hunts, and easter parties for kids....with the occasional dressed up easter bunny of course.


As a child, I used to love doing the egg hunts, getting candy and waiting for the bunny to come, you know the whole deal, leaving carrots out the night before. Now though, I have to look back and laugh. Did I really believe that a big bunny left footprints on my dining room floor? Did I really think a big bunny could somehow break into my securely locked house?

Apparently so. Nevertheless, looking back it is funny, and  I adore planning easter egg coloring and easter egg hunts for the family easter party! It was so much fun to be a kid....and now, well, at least I can make kids smile by planning these fun activities for them!

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment